Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Portfolio Showcase



I attended the porfolio showcase last Thursday to get some ideas for my portfolio. I got some great artistic ideas to add a special touch. One of the ideas I really liked dealt with layering pieces of construction paper to add color to the portfolio. I talked with a girl named Brittany that had a very nice portfolio that I admired. She had layers of paper behind her resume that added a little something extra. She also made very nice cover pages for each of her sections. The page had the Cortland seal, the Cortland logo, the section name, her name and a picture of her. All of the elements that I saw at the showcase will help enhance my portfolio and make me even more marketable.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete